We would like to announce that Stefan Winzinger, with 25 years of groninger experience and Engineering Manager since 2016, has assumed the position as Technical Services Manager effective February 1st. Our Service Manager, Uwe Klaus, has left groninger USA on February 15th.
At the same time, groninger USA has decided to combine the Engineering and Service departments under one management. This change will allow for more technical cross training and faster communications, resulting in faster and higher quality services for our customers.
Changes in Customer Service
Announcement from Stefan Winzinger:
Dear Customers and Business Partners,
Since I have taken on the position as Technical Services Manager, we have been working hard on making a few changes. Our priorities are:
- Making procedural changes to shorten lead times for spare part quotations.
- Establishing a remote Tech Support team to have technical resources constantly available when you need support. We are providing help via phone, email, TeamViewer, and VPN access directly to your machines.
- Establishing dedicated hotlines for spare part orders, service requests and machine support. The hotlines are monitored by multiple team members, ensuring that calls will be answered immediately.
- Accepting credit cards for spare part orders and machine support, ensuring uncomplicated and fast support in case of emergencies.
In the coming weeks and months, we will be:
- Establishing a Project Coordination team to handle all your service needs. This will help ensuring shortening lead times and allows keeping a close eye on your orders.
- Working with you on creating stock part lists, so more of the items you order frequently will be available in stock in Charlotte, NC.
- Increase our parts manufacturing capabilities in Charlotte, NC, ensuring shorter lead times and controlling quality of the parts during manufacturing.
My teams and I are looking forward working with you. Please reach out to us in case of any questions, issues or projects.
New Service Hotlines
Technical Support Hotline
Even a groninger machine might stop working at some point, and we want to be there for you when you need us the most. We have established a remote Tech Support team which will troubleshoot the issue via phone, email, TeamViewer or VPN access directly to your machines. This reduces the need to schedule a Field Service Technician, resulting in quicker and lower cost support.
We will begin charging remote services fees with an hourly rate that is a fraction of the cost of an on-site Field Service Technician.
There is no charge for remote assistance on new machines in their first year or for troubleshooting issues requiring less than1 hour of remote support.
Phone: (980) 233-4355
Spare Parts Hotline
We want to make it easy for you to place spare part orders. No matter if you have the part number or not. If the part exists on a groninger machine, we will help to identify it. Our Spare Parts team has access to a Technical Help Desk, who will help browse through machine files to identify the correct item. The Technical Help Desk is also double checking all spare part orders, To ensure the ordered parts are used in your machine, the ordered parts are still valid and
to advise if additional parts should be purchased, as they are part of an assembly.
Phone: (980) 233-4377
Customer Service Hotline
Our Project Coordinators are here to help you with any requests or questions you might have. Do you have new products or components you want to run on a groninger machine and need new size parts? Do you need any upgrades to your existing machinery, like vision systems, upgrades for obsolete systems or adding Production Data Acquisition (PDA) systems? Do you have a need for machine training or just want to know the filling range of your groninger filler? Please feel free to reach out to us.
Phone: (980) 233-4366