We master our customers’ tasks through creative ideas and convincing concepts and are already developing new solutions for the requirements of the future. We demonstrate our claim to technological leadership for aseptic filling machines and pharmaceutical processes through constant improvement and passion for exceptional performance.
Find out how groninger process solutions can simplify your production, make processes safer and at the same time significantly increase machine availability.
- Minimum possible product loss: The groninger SMARTFILL technology reduces product loss by up to 99% during the start-up process, during production mode and at the end of the batch.
- Shortest changeover times: The QUICKCONNECT technology enables simple, guided and tool-free changeover with a time saving of up to 60%.
- Correct component infeed processes: groninger‘s SAFETRANSFER philosophy offers the safest processes for your requirements when feeding pre-sterilized components into the aseptic zone.
- Intelligent sorting unit: The innovative groninger sorting unit SMARTTRACK reduces the number of format parts and simplifies line setup.
- Best availability of format parts: The groninger FASTLANE offers time savings of up to 50% when providing new or additional format sets.
- Three formats on one platform: The groninger COMBIFILL philosophy enables the processing of nested syringes, vials and cartridges on one machine platform by changing the format parts.
- Optimal machine operation: Depending on the requirements, groninger machine concepts are designed for one-sided machine operation, enabling an operating concept that is up to 30% more optimized, while significantly minimizing risk.
- Maximum availability: A high level of automation of all aseptically critical processes ensure the highest level of OEE.
- Lowest number of format parts: We have reduced the number of formats compared to conventional filling machines by up to 40% by continuous optimization of functions and processes.
- Highest degree of automation in a small space: Automation and good manufacturing practice (GMP) also play an important role in research and development. groninger offers automated solutions for smaller spaces or laboratories.
- Scalable output: The scalable line designs enable output to be adjusted to the product requirements.
- End-to-end process solutions: groninger offers end-to-end and scalable process solutions from R&D to clinical studies to various performance classes in the production environment.
We know your industry
The current changes in the pharmaceutical industry demand market leaders like groninger to have a very high level of know-how and expertise in all aspects of pharmaceutical processes, products and system designs. Groninger is the right partner at your side because we know what is important in your industry. We know pharmaceuticals.
At groninger, we follow the current trends in the pharmaceutical markets closely and have developed a wide range of accessories for all aspects of aseptic filling. Therefore, we offer you comprehensive process solutions – perfectly tailored to your requirements. See for yourself and find out about our know-how, impressive features, perfectly coordinated processes and unique solutions.
- Vaccines & Heparins
- Generic & Biosimilars
- Cell & Gene
- Research & Development
- Eye Drop & Nasal
We know Pharma
Since the founding of our company in 1980, our contributions ensure that people are supplied with high quality pharmaceutical products. Groninger machines and systems are used worldwide.
Our worldwide network of sales partners spans across all continents in the world. Our groninger systems are produced at our locations in Germany and in the US – quality „made in Germany“ and „made in USA“. In order to always be up to date, we are constantly researching the latest trends, actively seeking dialog and we are already working on the ideas of tomorrow to continue to set standards in the international pharmaceutical markets.
Our experience and range of services does not only extend to filling and closing systems, we provide you with comprehensive consulting–from the manufacture of Ready-To-Use (RTU) packaging materials, the aseptic and aseptically toxic filling of drugs to the necessary post-processing. Thanks to our 40 years of process and system expertise, we are able offer you a complete solution for your application.
Your competitive advantage: Our service
Mechanical engineering is subject to constant change. Many factors change. Service is a very important aspect of this global development. We are quickly at your site, have very good and experienced employees, an extensive supply network and a variety of clearly defined services. Our customers greatly appreciate that.
We are not only renowned for excellent mechanical engineering and complete process solutions, but also for comprehensive services. The quick and very personal customer support on site is a key success factor. In addition to the well-known services, we also offer digital services to meet today’s and future requirements – digital mock-ups and design reviews, digital FATs, as well as remote maintenance and remote training using a digital twin are just a few examples. Higher productivity, shorter changeover times and optimal maintenance are key terms. The permanent availability of the system is our customers’ requirement, which we, as the manufacturer, are happy to face every day. Therefore, we provide support throughout the entire life cycle of your system.
Our process know how
The aseptic infeed of RTU packaging material into the aseptic processing zone is an extremely critical process. There are a number of proven process solutions that can be used depending on customer and product requirements. groninger offers a solution for every type of requirement for your production. With our experience and technologies, you will receive the best advice from the concept phase throughout the entire product life cycle of your system.
Infeeding and zone concepts
Traditional bulk processing is one of groninger’s key areas. With our comprehensive consulting know-how and experience, we are able to advise and support you on all matters relating to the field of aseptic vial filling. We also offer extensive knowledge in the field of aseptically toxic system concepts and various zone concepts based on a large number of implemented projects. This is how we are able to offer you the best processes for your needs.
Additional equipment features by groninger
Due to the change in the pharmaceutical industry, the demands on suppliers of aseptic filling technology based on a high level of process and industry know-how are also increasing. This exact know-how is what distinguishes groninger! With an extensive, proven system portfolio and a high level of innovation for new technologies and processes, we always provide the highest level of process reliability through the greatest possible risk minimization.
- Broad portfolio from R&D requirements to high speed production lines: Our groninger machine designs are designed for operation from one side depending on the requirements and thus optimize the operating concept by up to 30%.
- Annex 1 compliance processes: Today´s groninger machine portfolio meets already the requirements of the revised Annex 1.
- TurnKey project management: groninger coordinates your projects including isolator and freeze drying technologies.
- Comprehensive risk based analysis: Our designs and processes are based on risk based approaches.
- Universal single-use filling equipment: The comprehense groninger single-use portfolio is applicable for all aseptic filling lines.
Are you interested - we will help you to become more effective!
Contact us – on the phone, by email or directly at our office.
Contact for USA and Canada
Phone +1 704 295-9000
Contact outside USA and Canada
Phone +49 7951 4950