Known globally for its high-precision filling and closing machines, the Germany based groninger company is a world leader in highly sophisticated, innovative and customized solutions for manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. groninger USA, located in Charlotte, NC, is the regional headquarter for our American and Canadian customer base. We offer an unparalleled work environment and outstanding career opportunities for manufacturing, sales, machine assembly, engineering, procurement and after sales support including field service. groninger USA LLC offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 20 days of paid time off.
Reports to the Engineering Mgr.
Duties and Tasks:
- Design and Program Control systems for machinery used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
- Generate and submit BOM’s for purchase.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures and solve system issues
- Work with engineers to provide technical information.
- Lead and / or support engineering projects (cases).
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and
- Analyze data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or modify products to ensure conformance with design and performance needs.
- Apply knowledge of electrical engineering principles to design, operate, and maintain products and systems.
- Investigate equipment failures/difficulties to diagnose problems, and make recommendations for resolution.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Research, test and analyze the operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Estimate costs/submit bids for engineering, assembly, addition or extraction projects, and prepare contract.
- Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects.
- Write training documents for customers or company internal use.
- Apply engineering principles to emerging fields such as robotics, waste management, and biomedical.
Skills and Qualifications – Must Have:
- Electrical Engineering Degree plus 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of PackML programming principles.
- Knowledge of robotic and vision system technologies
- Knowledge of German and German standards a plus
- Willingness to travel 10-20%
Type of employment: Full/ part time
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please!