Known globally for its high-precision filling and closing machines, the Germany based groninger company is a world leader in highly sophisticated, innovative and customized solutions for manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. groninger USA, located in Charlotte, NC, is the regional headquarter for our American and Canadian customer base. We offer an unparalleled work environment and outstanding career opportunities for manufacturing, sales, machine assembly, engineering, procurement and after sales support incl. field service. groninger USA LLC offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 20 days of paid time off.
Quality Control Technician
Duties and Tasks:
- Day to day responsibility for conducting and supervising the flow of certified materials, and parts inspections for a small manufacturing operation.
- Ensures that quality checks are accurately performed and parts meet QC standards before release.
- Ensuring traceability of materials used in production parts through use of proper job routing and material handling.
- Storage and management of certification documents provided with raw material and finished purchase parts along with storage of certifications for tools and operators.
- Creation of client certification documents based on the received certifications and internal processing.
- Oversight of apprentices during training rotation in QC operations.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to consistently and accurately follow quality processes and recommend changes
- Experienced with reading technical documents and drawings in the DIN/ DIN ISO system
- Experienced with metric measurements and drawing call outs
- Experienced with manual and automated metrology tools (examples: calipers, micrometers, surface finish measurement equipment, CMM)
- Experienced with certification documentation for tools and equipment and maintaining those in an organized and current state for audit purposes
- Experienced with precision machining of plastic and metal parts
- Experienced with CAD/ CAM systems for QC needs
- Experienced with maintaining adequate supplies and inventory of consumables for QC area
- Familiar with typical office computer programs (MS Office, Outlook)
- 3 years relevant experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced with parts marking systems. Engraving, acid etching and laser marking
- German language skills, verbal or written, a plus
- Experienced with recommending QC tooling purchases as dictated by the business needs
- 2-year technical degree
- Experienced with maintaining training certifications for manufacturing staff and ensuring training and certifications are current
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No Phone Calls Please