Known globally for its high-precision filling and closing machines, the Germany based groninger company is a world leader in highly sophisticated, innovative and customized solutions for manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. groninger USA, located in Charlotte, NC, is the regional headquarter for our American and Canadian customer base. We offer an unparalleled work environment and outstanding career opportunities for manufacturing, sales, machine assembly, engineering, procurement and after sales support incl. field service. groninger USA LLC offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 20 days of paid time off.
Reports to the Engineering Manager
Duties and Tasks:
- Write training documents for customers or company internal use, SOP’s, Work Instructions, Manuals, etc.
- Liaison with German Technical and Design teams.
- Follow SOP’s and workflows.
- Work 40 hours per week, ensure on-time attendance and be willing to work overtime hours.
- Be subject matter expert regarding company drawing standards
- Create finished 2D drawings for the engineers
- Create 2D inventor drawings (.idw) on legacy parts that do not exist. (model file exists, but drawing file is still AutoCAD .dwg)
- Update legacy assembly files to latest standard. Complete with fasteners and finished BOM. Check obsolescence in the process.
- Provide DXF flats if requested or STEP files if procurement cannot create them.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Create 3D models from existing 2D drawings
- Create and/or review BOM’s
- Review, correct or ask questions if needed, and release drawings
- Support creating Quotes
- Perform technical checks on parts
- Assist with Support Desk tasks
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No Phone Calls Please