We act to support your COVID-19 response
Groninger USA Extends Service to Weekends and Lowers Rates
During this time of heightened concern over COVID-19, our pharma and healthcare customers play a crucial role. We act to not only continue full operations, but are actually expanding our Service availability while at the same time reducing customer rates for weekend work.
Serving our Customers
Keeping our customers’ production running reliably is particularly important in this critical time, as most of what you fill goes directly to the nation’s emergency responders in hospitals and doctors offices.
- All parts of our groninger USA operations, and also our Headquarters in Germany, are operating normally.
- We continue to receive shipments from Germany. Airfreight capacity is available.
- We applied for ‘essential business’ status and have asked for precautionary screening of our field service technicians once sufficient testing capacity will be available.
- Our main US based suppliers are operational. None of them currently experiences issues
- We prioritize Service to pharma and consumer healthcare companies, should resource shortages arise (not currently the case).
- We extend Parts Support, Remote Service and Field Service Support Availability to include Saturday and Sunday.
- Field Service weekend rates are reduced effective immediately. For more details, talk to your groninger USA Service representative. Contact information: groningerusa.com
Caring for our Employees
- Starting Monday, March 16, many of our employees started working from home. Our investment in mobile devices, started last year, now pays off, the transition worked mostly flawlessly.
- In the office, we have physically spread out our teams and intensified cleaning.
- Plans and checklists are in place to ensure a planned, professional response in case of COVID-19 suspicion or confirmation.
- Cleaning of our office facilities has been increased, sanitizer and disinfection kits are available, as are face masks and single use gloves.
- Any employees diagnosed with COVID-19 or placed into quarantine with inability to work will receive up to two weeks of pay. This pay while away from work is to ensure employees have the time they need to return to good health without the worry of lost income. This is in addition to unlimited unpaid time off without loss of health benefits, currently offered until mid-April.
- Employees working from home are in frequent contact with their colleagues and supervisors via online conferencing and the long-established collaborative tools
- So far we have no cases of COVID-19.
Our thoughts go out to all of you in this trying time. We hope you, your family, and your colleagues remain safe and healthy as we collectively beat COVID-19.
Our customers and employees can count on us, anytime!
Heiner Dornburg, CEO US OperationsGo back